Ann Sporkman-Link has more than 25 years of clinical experience with head and neck cancer and speech language pathology. She worked with the Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Iowa for many of these years. Ann later joined our Head and Neck Surgical Oncology Division in February 2010. Her role has involved the development of specialized speech and swallowing services for head and neck cancer patients with a clinical pathway focus. Ann focuses on head and neck cancer as it relates to speech articulation, oropharyngeal dysphagia, respiration, and voice disorders.
- American Speech - Language - Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence - Speech Pathology
- Associate Member : Dysphagia Research Society
- International Association of Laryngectomees Certification: Speech Instructor
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy Certification
- Vital Stimulation Certification for Dysphagia: NMES