- Teaching Ocular Pathology to students and residents with special emphasis on the relationship between pathological changes and the clinical presentation of disease processes
- Reading and reporting microscopic diagnoses for ophthalmic surgical tissue specimens
- Attending medical discussions.
Truhlsen Eye Institute with the UNMC Pathology Department.
- B.S. Oregon State University 1957
- M.D. Oregon Health Science University 1961
- Residency University of Minnesota 1968
- Ocular Pathology Fellow Armed Forces Institute of Pathology 1969.
Philosophy of Care:
"Provide patients and students with the best advice and care possible"
Years of Practice:
Dr. Christensen enjoys boating, fishing, and travel.