- Laser refractive surgery (LASIK, PRK)
- Implantable contact lenses
- Cataract surgery using refractive intraocular lens implants
- Intacs for keratoconus
- Dry eye disease
- Medical School: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2001
- Internship: Internal Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2002
- Residency: Ophthalmology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2005
- Fellowship: Cornea and Refractive Surgery, Wang Vision Institute/University of Tennessee, 2010
Philosophy of Care:
To provide compassionate and personalized care, remain on the forefront of science and technology, and contribute to the advancement of the field of refractive surgery through clinical research.
Dr. Kugler enjoys spending time with family, skiing, golf, photography and sports.
Years in Practice: