We offer a series of free, professional development seminars every year that were created in response to the expressed interests and needs of UNMC faculty. Each luncheon event takes place in Room 4053 of the Michael F. Sorrell Center (MSC). These informal seminars include lunch and the opportunity to network with fellow faculty members. For people who are unable to attend, the events are recorded using Echo360 capture and are available on Blackboard.
Some of the topics include:
- Health equity
- Ideas to flip your classroom
- Different ways to customize technology to fit your educational needs
- No-tech and low-tech options for interactive learning
- High-tech options for interactive learning, including apps and games
- Simple ways to create a video for the classroom
- Insights into how students in today's society learn
For complete details, including dates and how to register, check out our calendar of events.
Missed an event? Watch previous events on iLearn Online. (Note: You'll need to log in with your UNMC password to view recorded events.)