- Fill out online application via ERAS
- A one to two page letter outlining their interest in addiction medicine
- Two letters of reference, preferably one from an addiction medicine specialist
- Letter from residency program director
- Dean’s letter from medical school
- Release of information forms, signed by the applicant, allowing the ADM Program Director to communicate with the applicant’s current or past program director, and with current or past employers (if applicable)
Once we have received your application materials, we will make the decision about scheduling an interview and will contact you.