In addition to a variety of program tracks, residents also have many other opportunities to advanced their learning.
- Complete during a fourth year of training
- Incorporate public policy or administration
- Build skills for your future career
Would you like to be the medical director of a community health center someday? Would you like to work as a consultant to the state health department? Could you see yourself planning international health programs? The MPH degree might be an important element to meet your goals.
- Relationships with physicians is South Africa, Nicaragua, Belize and Jamaica
- Elective rotations
- UNMC is a member of the International Health and Medical Education Consortium
- Develop essential skills as educators before transitioning into their careers
- Provides a foundation in best teaching practices, educational scholarship, and academic leadership to health professionals in training