All incoming, on-campus students must document receipt of immunizations prior to registration. Online students are exempt.
Required Immunizations and Documentation
- Provide record of 2 MMR vaccinations, OR provide record of Titer showing immunity for all three parts of MMR
- Obtain vaccinations, administered at least 4 weeks apart
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Provide record of Titer showing immunity, OR
- Document 2 varicella vaccinations, OR
- Obtain vaccinations, administered at least 4 weeks a part
- Provide record of Tdap within last 10 years, OR
- Obtain vaccination prior to registering
- TB skin test
- Provide record of current TB test within one calendar year of start date OR IGRA within current year
- If you have ever tested positive in the past please review the full policy.
- Hepatitis B
- Provide record of 3-dose series and a positive Hepatitis B Surface Antibody Titer or a Hepatitis B Surface Antibody Titer showing immunization
- Provide record of first HepB dose prior to registration
- COVID-19 Vaccine COVID-19 Vaccine
- Evidence of fully vaccinated* status
- Fully vaccinated means having received one dose of a single dose COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson) or both doses of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series (Moderna and Pfizer) so that two weeks have passed since your last dose. Other vaccines that are approved for use by the World Health Organization (WHO) also are accepted.
- Submit vaccination if planning on travel outside of the western hemisphere
- Flu, vaccination encouraged
- May be required for some programs and clinical sites
- Access submission instructions.
- Submit records through MyRecords, using your UNMC NetID and log in information.
- Submit all immunization records simultaneously. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
Contact Student Health:
*Additional immunizations may be required before working in clinical or community partnerships. Please review immunization guidelines set by UNMC Student Health here to view additional immunization requirements and due dates.