During the transition from the ACE Lab to a permanent support structure for campus internationalization, the Office of Global Engagement (OGE) seeks to establish the UNMC Internationalization Committee to advise global strategy and partnership development policy.
The UNMC Internationalization Committee will:
- Serve as an interprofessional leadership team which ensures that UNMC works together as a campus to develop and implement an integrated internationalization strategy;
- Provide oversight to maximize campus-wide ownership of the strategic plan and implementation of the ACE Lab report recommendations;
- Provide oversight to execute, evaluate, and refine a strategy for global engagement and international partnership development.
- Review current institutional internationalization activities;
- Identify challenges and obstacles and define key issues;
- Recommend internationalization goals and strategies;
- Facilitate dialogue and promote collective thinking;
- Build support and buy-in for the globalization process across campus;
- Provide strategic input and policy guidance for partnership development.