PhD candidates who have completed required coursework in China will train and spend 1 to 2 years performing research projects supported by a principal investigator at UNMC, then return to their Chinese university for their thesis defense and PhD degree award.
Deadline to submit the following materials to UNMC: January 1.
- Indicate your intent to apply by filling out the Pre-Application Form.
- Look at the following websites to find a PI. Once you find a PI, you must initiate contact with them to begin the application process.
- A signed sponsor letter from the PI you have chosen
- At least three letters of recommendation (one of the references may be from your current advisor). These letters must be sent to us by the references separately, not by the student.
- Narrative of Goals
- Official transcripts
- Official Degree Statement (of completed degrees)
GRE & TOEFL scores are OPTIONAL, not required