The UNMC visitor registration form for either short stay (6 calendar days or fewer) or long stay (7 calendar days and longer).
- Minimum of two weeks advance notice required for a visit of six days or fewer.
- Minimum of two-month advance notice required for a visit of seven days or longer.
- Copy of passport photo page
- Curriculum Vitae
- Verify the need for an affiliate hardware account, if necessary
- Provide proof of health and medical evacuation insurance that covers U.S. visit
- Provide proof of medical malpractice liability insurance (if required)
Verify online training if required:
- Collaborative IRB Training Initiative
- Comprehensive Health History Questionnaire
- General Bio-safety
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Micro-isolator Training
- Occupational Health and Safety Animal Contact
*Visitors 7 calendar days or longer are required to complete all compliance training courses (Bloodborne Pathogens Training, HIPAA Training, Safety Competency Training, Safety Competency Training, Statement of Understanding, Information Security Awareness Training, Title IX Training, and UNMC Employee COVID Commitment). In addition, visitors who are here for 7 calendar days or longer, are required to provide documentation for an updated immunization record along with a copy of the laboratory reports for all vaccines (in order to back-up the information submitted on the immunization form).
*Important Note about Export Control: International visitors and their respective affiliated institutions (employer/school, etc.) will be screened and visitors will not participate with export-controlled technologies or equipment unless a license is obtained, an exception to a license applies, or there is an express determination that a license is not needed. Departments are required to indicate their agreement to this attestation on the visitor registration form.The sponsoring department will be responsible for collecting the UNMC ID badge from the visitor before they leave the campus at the end of their program. The badge should be returned to the OGE Office at ZIP 5700.
Downloadable PDF version