Ways to Join In with UNMC
You can find a great variety of activities and groups to participate in at UNMC. Whether you want to help with community outreach, be a member of student senate, join in a student organization, or play intramural sports, there are plenty of ways to become part of the university community.
- Diversity — Helping to keep an environment of diversity and inclusion at UNMC.
- GRADS — Graduates and Professionals Representing Achievement, Diversity, and Service.
- Graduate Student Association (GSA) — The GSA provides events, meetings, fellowship, opportunities, and news for students.
- Intramural Sports — Join an intramural sports team on campus.
- Pride Alliance — Aims to educate future health care providers in the specific health care needs of LGBTQ patients, promote the health and acceptance of LGBTQ providers and to offer a safe atmosphere while respecting the needs of privacy and confidentiality
- Service Learning — Community engagement opportunities, student collaboration, and more.
- Student Organizations — See all the different student groups that you can join.
- Student Senate — The UNMC student government helps influence policy and promote the interests of the student body.
- UNMC Calendar — Events coming up at the university.