Turn your procrastination into a Ph.D. with UNMC’s Dissertation Boot Camp.
July 16 - 19, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Durham Research Center (DRC1) room 8003
(waived in full upon program completion)
Complete form by June 18, 2019
Held two times a year, Dissertation Boot Camp is designed to help Ph.D. candidates overcome writing obstacles with tips and strategies so you can complete your dissertation. This four-day event gives you:
- Access to writing experts
- Dedicated writing time – no more excuses or distractions
- Strategies to get and stay on track
- Resources to utilize after Boot Camp is completed
- Optional lunchtime workshops, with topics that may include tips for writing productively, a grammar refresher course, time management or navigating the electronic submission process
The $75 fee (billed to your student account) will be waived in full upon completion of the four-day Boot Camp. That's right, only those students who fail to complete the program must pay the fee.
Make sure you read the Frequently Asked Questions to help determine if the Boot Camp is right for you, how you can prepare for the session, and more. Then, register for Dissertation Boot Camp before the deadline.