To ensure that students receive the best training in the safest way possible, the Spring 2021 sessions will be conducted via Zoom.
Missed an event?
View archived recordings in these categories:
Taking place on the third Thursday of the fall and spring semesters, the Professional Development Lunch and Learn Series provides you with various seminar topics to help develop professional skills. Each event explores different ideas, all designed to help you create a skill set that can be used in virtually any career path. Time management, resume crafting, and negotiation are just a few of the many presentations given during these events.
UNMC, UNO, UNL and UNK have partnered to jointly offer Career & Professional Development events for graduate students across all NU campuses.
Learn More — Due to COVID-19 the Spring 2021 schedule is unavailable. Stay tuned for additional information.
Although registration is not needed for UNMC events, events hosted at UNO, UNL or UNK may require advance registration. Visit the appropriate host campus website for more information, including registration and access to the online streaming link.
Host campus websites:
- View the live stream of the event. It will become active approximately 10 minutes prior to the start. If you encounter any streaming issues, call 402-559-8090.
- Participants should mute your microphones before joining. Please unmute your microphone during the Q&A portions and mute yourself again when your question is over.
- View an archived recording, available a few business days after the event.
- If you attend a UNMC Graduate Studies-sponsored event (e.g., Professional Development Lunch & Learn) - Sign In at the venue. Your attendance is then recorded by the Graduate Studies Office.
- If you attend an off-campus event (e.g., at a conference or on another NU campus) or an on-campus event sponsored by another UNMC entity, or watch a live feed or archived recording of any University of Nebraska professional development event - Complete the Badge Program Reflection Form. To receive credit, the reflection form must be submitted within one month of the activity.