Submit a Grievance

Need to file a formal complaint?

Simply complete our online form. If you choose, it can also be anonymous.
Submit a Grievance

Graduate Studies is dedicated to treating all members of the UNMC community fairly. However, if you feel you have been mistreated, we have both informal and formal procedures in place to ensure students’ concerns can be addressed.

If you have a complaint against a faculty member and have been unable to resolve the problem informally, you may submit a formal grievance electronically. The information provided will be sent directly to both the Director of Graduate Studies and the Dean of Graduate Studies.

Keep in mind, you should not fill out an online form if your grievance is regarding academic concerns, sexual harassment, research integrity or against a staff member. Be sure to review our grievance resolution procedures for complete details.