Start your journey to graduate school today!
Want to know more about one of our graduate programs? Fill out this form and we will send you more information.
As a doctoral student, you will work with faculty members who are global leaders in health science innovation. Under their mentorship, you will gain opportunities and experience you need to become a leader in your field.
Students enter Graduate Studies through one of our two umbrella programs or through one of the individual doctoral programs.
The Biomedical Sciences Umbrella Program
With the Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences (IGPBS), you receive a common core curriculum and then advanced interdisciplinary training once you select your area of interest in one of the following:
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Cancer Research
- Immunology, Pathology & Infectious Disease
- Integrative Physiology & Molecular Medicine
- Molecular Genetics & Cell Biology
The Medical Sciences Interdepartmental Area Umbrella Program
The Medical Sciences Interdepartmental Area (MSIA) is intended for those who wish to pursue individually designed programs of an interdisciplinary nature within the medical sciences. The program offers a Doctoral degree in the following areas:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Clinically Relevant Basic Research
- Clinical & Translational Research Mentored Scholars Program
- Health Practice & Medical Education Research
- Oral Biology
- Patient-Oriented Research
Individual Doctoral Programs
Apply now — start your journey to graduate school today!