iEXCEL is expanding and looking for talented, energetic individuals to join our team. As a diverse group of interdisciplinary staff, we understand the power of celebrating differences and promoting inclusion. If you enjoy a unique, fast-paced and collaborative work environment while making significant impact to real-world health care and education, please consider the opportunities below.
Full Time Positions
This position will work with the iEXCEL Advanced Visualization Team to further the iEXCEL vision and mission to adopt 2D, 3D, Virtual and Augmented Immersive Environments for the education and training of healthcare professionals.
- Design and create digital and advanced modules for use in education
- Use knowledge of content management platforms to code and modify website applications from layout to function
- Create and update online applications, as well as develop and implement a usability testing process to ensure that new applications meet requirements.
This position will provide operational support of facilities, activities, and resources for surgical simulation, clinical skills and other entities utilizing the center. This includes providing technical and hands-on support for simulation session preparation and delivery, including the proper care, use, and processing of surgical instruments.
- Supports instructional activities and hands-on, cutting-edge surgical simulations in the Davis Global Center
- Collaborates with various professionals (i.e. physicians, nurses, military, faculty, research scientists, etc.)
- Takes part in the evolution of a new field of practice and contribute to the development of a new “high-profile” entity
Community/Business & Administration
Help with marketing, design, outreach, customer service & administration.
Full description here.