IGPBS Curriculum Options
IGPBS Uncommitted Students
1st Year, Fall Semester (9 cr.)
- IPBS 801 - Fundamentals of Biomolecules (3 cr.)
- IPBS 802 - Molecular Cell Biology (3 cr.)
- IPBS 803 - Fundamentals of Receptors & Cell Signaling (1 cr.)
- IPBS 896 - Research Other Than Thesis (1 cr. - This is the lab rotations)
- IPBS 970 - Seminar (1 cr.)
1st year, Spring Semester
IGPBS uncommitted students complete their lab rotations near the end of their 1st semester in the program. At that time, the student will commit to one of the six doctoral programs. Starting with the spring term, the student will then follow the curriculum for that specific doctoral program.
IGPBS Committed Students
From the very beginning of their time in the IGPBS program, committed students follow the curriculum and rotation schedule of their specific doctoral program. Each program link below will provide program specific curriculum information.