Integrative Physiology & Molecular Medicine Doctoral Program Curriculum
Fall Semester (9 cr.)
- IPBS 801 - Fundamentals of Biomolecules* (3 cr.)
- IPBS 802 - Molecular Cell Biology* (2 cr.)
- IPBS 803 - Fundamentals of Receptors & Cell Signaling* (2 cr.)
Spring Semester (9 cr.)
- IPMM 801 - Graduate Physiology I* (4 cr.)
- NSC 950 / PHAR 950 - Special Topics in Pharmacology* (2 cr.)
- IPMM 802 - Graduate Physiology II* (3 cr.)
Third Year (Must complete Comprehensive Exam by end):
* Required Courses
** IPMM students required to take one elective listed here.
Seven required courses for IPMM students. Each semester, IPMM students will take IPMM seminar (IPMM 970; 1 cr.; includes a journal club). Additional elective courses are determined by student and supervisory committee.
For MD/PhD Students: