International Health and Medical Education is dedicated to providing accurate and concise information to a diverse group of faculty, staff, and students, both domestic and international.
- Provides information and advising to various departments on sponsoring employees from around the world
- Prepares and files government petitions for UNMC/UNO to sponsor employees
- Advises departments on maintaining legal compliance in visa/immigration sponsorship issues
- Advises sponsored employees on all visa/immigration related issues
- Manages compliance for the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) database