UNMC ID is growing and we want you to join us!
Due to unprecedented growth and success, the Division of Infectious Diseases at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, NE is recruiting three (3) faculty members to join our team.
Oncology & Solid Organ Transplant (SOT) ID
- Provide care for immunocompromised patients in inpatient and outpatient settings with experienced advanced practice providers
- Collaborate with highly accomplished colleagues in SOT/Oncology ID
- Abundant clinical and translational research opportunities
- State-of-the-art Fred & Pamela Buffet Cancer Center
- Teach medical students, residents, and ID fellows on the Oncology-ID and SOT-ID consult service
Apply here: https://unmc.peopleadmin.com/postings/58781
- Join the team including ID Physicians, advanced practice providers, and clinical and research support personnel.
- Provide care for both inpatients and outpatients at Nebraska Medicine and through our collaborative relationships
- Explore abundant clinical and research opportunities.
- Teach medical students, residents, and ID fellows on the General ID consult service
- Opportunity to participate in collaborative work with the federally-funded Infection Control and Antimicrobial Stewardship programs (ICAP/ASAP) to offer guidance to healthcare facilities throughout the state and region
Apply here: https://unmc.peopleadmin.com/postings/59815
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care with skilled advanced practice providers
- Provide ambulatory telehealth ID consultation services in several communities across Nebraska
- Collaborative activities with the ICAP/ASAP Program to offer infection control and antimicrobial stewardship guidance to healthcare facilities across Nebraska
- Abundant clinical and/or research opportunities
Apply here: https://unmc.peopleadmin.com/postings/59954
The Division is a robust group comprised of 27 ID physicians, advanced practice providers, and clinical and research support staff. We provide full-spectrum infectious disease care at our clinical partner, Nebraska Medicine. Members of the division pursue specialty interests in all areas of infectious diseases including Biopreparedness, Critical Care, Orthopedic ID, HIV, Infection Control, Antimicrobial Stewardship, Occupational Health, Clinical Microbiology, Oncology ID, Solid Organ Transplantation ID, etc. We enjoy productive collaborative relationships with clinicians and scientists in numerous departments. We have a full portfolio of funded research and a robust educational mission including a thriving ID fellowship training program.
The successful candidate must be an MD/DO (or equivalent degree) who is board certified/eligible in Infectious Diseases with excellent clinical skills and enthusiasm for patient care, teaching, and clinical research. Our compensation package is extremely competitive. In addition, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance are offered. Academic rank is dependent on qualifications. Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Learn more at: