Resident Salaries 2017-2018
- PGY I - $57,534
- PGY 2 - $59,664
- PGY 3 - $62,096
Departmental Sponsored Benefits:
- 20 days paid vacation per year (accruable to 30 day max)
- 12 days paid sick leave per year (accruable)
- 5 days educational leave per year (non-accruable)
- MKSAP at beginning of PGY II (latest edition available)
- ACP membership
- Education Funds: $300 each academic year (non-accruable)
- Paid BLS/ACLS Course: PGY I and renewal
- Food provided for all conferences
- Financial support for research (application required)
- Annual retreats (currently offered for interns and PGY 2)
- Tickets available to performing arts, Huskers football, NE and CU basketball
University Wide Benefits:
- On-site day care: For more information please call 402-559-8800. The child care center is located in the Administration Center on campus.
- Exercise facilities: House Officers may use all exercise facilities for free (exception is the Student Life Center gym -- discounts available at this gym).
- Covered parking on campus for house officers.
- Daily meal card and additional on-call money for overnight shifts.
- Shared University house officer lounge (in addition to Internal Medicine lounge).
- And many other exciting opportunities. Please click HERE to view the most recent House Officer Handbook for updates.