Computer Clusters (or labs) are provided for student use. These are located throughout campus with varying hours of operation.Some labs or buildings may require Campus Photo ID card swipe access.
- The printers may be used by UNMC students. Read more about printing and wireless printing
- A UNMC NetID is required to log onto the Windows based computer.
- Files should be stored on the student's Office 365 account.
- Assistance: ITS Helpdesk at 402-559-7700.
|Locations||Phone||Hours||# of Computers|
|College of Pharmacy, Room 2003 *(P)||402-559-5162||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||18|
Sorrell Center. 3rd floor near lockers (P)
|phone in hallway||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||16|
|McGoogan Library, 6th floor near interlibrary loan *(P)||no phone||same as library||6|
|Center for Nursing Science, 3rd floor common area*||no phone||same as building||15|
|Student Life Center, Room 2005*||402-559-4577||24 hrs/ 7 days||8|
|College of Dentistry, Room 47 *(P)||402-472-5564||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||14|
|College of Nursing, 021 Commerce Court *(P)||402-472-7380||24 hrs 7 days||35|
(P) Printer available
* DVD/CD drive available
- Microsoft Windows 7 including recent patches and fixes
- Microsoft Office 2010 including:
- SPSS and SAS Statistical Applications
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser
- Firefox Browser
- Symantec Virus Software
- Radiology Viewing Software