Learning Management System
- Canvas - unmc.instructure.com
Assessment & Exam Tools
- Evaluationkit - Course and Faculty assessment tool that is used by multiple UNMC colleges.
- Examsoft - Computer and mobile device app versions available. This will be provided as needed in your courses to allow you to take online exams.
Audience Response Systems
An ARS allows your students to participate in lectures by submitting responses to interactive questions using a laptop, tablet, smartphone or clicker device Learn more.
Classroom and Personal Video Capture
Echo 360 is UNMC's content capture system. The system enables faculty to record audio, course visuals, and optional video for students to review in digital format. Learn more.
Assignment Verification Tools
- TurnItIn – Plagiarism checking Tools available within Canvas courses or at turnitin.com. Learn more
Screen Sharing and Wireless Presentation Tools
- Mersive Solstice – A device installed in select campus classrooms that allow multiple users to connect to wireless screen casting to the displays in the room. https://www.unmc.edu/its/services/education/wireless-display.html
College Specific Resources
- Aurora Virtual Microscopy allows viewing and zoom functions for most image files. Access the system at: http://mscope.unmc.edu
- PathXl – Microscopy images for histology and pathology.
- Mscope - Microscopy images for Allied Health cytology
- Oasis – College of Medicine academic server system providing schedules, scheduling, and course information. Access the system at: https://oasis.unmc.edu/index.html
- UNMC Library Resources - www.unmc.edu/library
- UNMC E-Learning Gallery - www.unmc.edu/elearning/egallery/
- UNMC Digital Campus Initiative - digitalcampus.unmc.edu/