These instructions are for Macs
NOTE: The Adobe Creative Cloud storage is not a UNMC approved cloud storage solution. Users are responsible for ensuring their data is stored in approved locations.
Request Adobe Creative Cloud by completing this online form.
1. Once you have requested and been approved for the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, a one-time setup process is required.
2. You will receive an email from "Adobe Systems Incorporation' with an Invitation to participate in the University of Nebraska deployment of Adobe Software.
3. Double Click on the email and Accept Invitation
4. You will be asked "Sign Up to Continue". Proceed to complete the online form.
** Remember the password you select. This is not synched with your NetID password.
Click Sign Up
5. You will receive notification that you have successfully joined..."
7.. Click on the "Menu" and then "Products"
8. You will see your personal screen to manage your products > Manage account
9. "Register new products" - select the products you want to download.
10. Once you register one product, you will see the Adobe Creative Cloud from your start button. When you click on that, you can download other available cloud products.