These instructions are for Windows machines.
NOTE: The Adobe Creative Cloud storage is not a UNMC approved cloud storage solution. Users are responsible for ensuring their data is stored in approved locations.
Request Adobe Creative Cloud by completing this online form.
1. Once you have requested and been approved for the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, a one-time setup process is required.
2. You will receive an email from "Adobe Systems Incorporation' with an Invitation to participate in the University of Nebraska deployment of Adobe Software.
3. Double Click on the email and Accept Invitation
4. You will be asked "Sign Up to Continue". Proceed to complete the online form.
** Remember the password you select. This is not synched with your NetID password.
Click Sign Up
5. You will receive notification that you have successfully joined..."
7. Click on the red Adobe Creative Cloud icon from your start menu or your desktop.
8. Select 'Apps' and "Install' the desired Adobe modules