- Log in to AccessMedicine on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Create a MyAccess account by clicking on the Sign In link located on the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Download the app from the appropriate app store.
- Use the MyAccess login to access the app contents.
- Users should log into their MyAccess account from a desktop or laptop computer every 90 days to retain access to the app.
Please follow the steps below to merge your Open Athens account with your previous/existing UpToDate account.
- Go to the UptoDate site.
- Click on the "Open Athens Log in" link
- Log in using your Open Athens credentials
- New users will need to complete the registration form on the landing page
- Existing users (no registration page), please click on “My Account” (upper right side near CME and name)
- You will then select "Consolidate Accounts"
- You will then enter the UpToDate credentials for your previous/existing account
- Complete the consolidation/merge
- Log out and close the browser
- Open a new browser window
- Repeat steps 1 - 3 to access complete the re-verification.
- Log into VisualDx from a desktop or laptop computer.
- Once logged in, click on the Get the Mobile App button.
- Create a personal VisualDx account.
- Download the app from the appropriate app store, using the personal VisualDx username and password to log in.