The library has 54 study rooms that can be reserved by students on the UNMC reservations website.
- Study rooms will have a four-hour maximum time limit on reservations within a 24 hour period
- Reservations can be made within two weeks of the desired date
See the library's Location and Directions page for floor plans and the location of study rooms.
At the conclusion of each use of the space:
- ensure technology has been powered off
- use the cleaning supplies to wipe tables where food or beverage items have been placed
- return the room furnishings to their original state
- remove all items brought into the room
If damage occurs and is not reported, or the room is not returned to its original state, the person reserving the room may be held liable and future room use may be restricted.
Personal items should not be left unattended.