Transforming lives is at the heart of everything we do.
With approximately 230,000 people with disabilities in the state of Nebraska, the need for specialized programs and support services to improve their quality of life is vital.
Is to be world leaders in transforming the lives of all individuals with disabilities and complex health care needs, their families and the community through outreach, engagement, premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care.
We follow the four pillars of UNMC's mission: Patient Care | Education | Research | Outreach
With each client, we pursue the UNMC Values which reflect who we are and why we're here: Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
Munroe-Meyer at a glance
- Uses an interdisciplinary team approach that assures a comprehensive service program;
- Includes parents, teachers, therapists and community service providers in our team approach;
- Employs 500+ people;
- Specializing in more than 50 types of clinical services;
- Providing patient care at more than 40 locations across the state;
- Serving approximately 15,000 children and adults through diagnosis and treatment annually with greater than 70,000 clinical visits.