985440 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5440
Brianna joined the Munroe-Meyer Institute in 2018 as a certified genetic counselor and works primarily in pediatric genetics at MMI, Children’s Hospital, and the Kearney outreach clinic. She works with a geneticist to evaluate children with a suspicion for a genetic disorder. She has advanced training in medical genetics and counseling to explain genetic test results and support families adapting to a diagnosis. In addition to general pediatric genetics, Brianna sees patients in the multidisciplinary Craniofacial clinic for a variety of craniofacial differences such as craniosynostosis and cleft lip or palate.
- American Board of Genetic Counseling - Certified Genetic Counselor
- State of Nebraska - Licensed Genetic Counselor
- MS, University of Colorado- Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO, 2018
- BS, Creighton University, Omaha, NE, 2016
Special Interests & Projects
- Pediatric genetic conditions
- Craniofacial disorders
- Brianna is currently working on a publication involving fitness and quality of life in adolescent girls with Turner syndrome.
- National Society of Genetic Counseling