985450 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5450
Dr. Corr is an assistant professor in the Department of Physical Therapy at UNMC’s Munroe-Meyer Institute and the director of adult physical therapy programming. Dr. Corr joined the Munroe-Meyer institute in 2007 and completed the LEND post-doctoral traineeship and research fellowship. His clinical service included EDN and school-based therapy services as well as outpatient and specialty clinical service in cooperation with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. He is currently completing course work for his Ph.D. and exploring best practice development for physical therapy services for adults with intellectual disabilities.
APTA Advanced Credentialed Clinical Instructor
DPT, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2007
BS, Nebraska Wesleyan University, 2002
Research Interests and Projects:
Adults/adolescents with intellectual and developmental disabilities, transitions from pediatric to adult services.
- Davies BL, Arpin DJ, Volkman KG, Corr B, Reelfs H, Harbourne RT, Healey K, Zabad R, Kurz MJ. Neurorehabilitation Strategies Focusing on Ankle Control Improve Mobility and Posture in Persons With Multiple Sclerosis. J Neurol Phys Ther. 2015 Oct;39(4):225-32
- Kurz MJ, Wilson TW, Corr B, Volkman KG. Neuromagnetic activity of the somatosensory cortices associated with body weight-supported treadmill training in children with cerebral palsy. J Neurol Phys Ther. 2012 Dec;36(4):166-72
- Kurz MJ, Arpin DJ, Corr B. Differences in the dynamic gait stability of children with cerebral palsy and typically developing children. Gait Posture. 2012 Jul;36(3):600-4.
- Kurz MJ, Corr B, Stuberg W, Volkman KG, Smith N. Evaluation of lower body positive pressure supported treadmill training for children with cerebral palsy. Pediatr Phys Ther. 2011 Fall;23(3):232-9.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Nebraska Physical Therapy Association