985450 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5450
Phoebe Jordan, PhD is a postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Psychology at the Munroe-Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation specializing in Outpatient Integrated Care in Pediatric Psychology. She received her PhD in School Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and completed her internship at the Munroe-Meyer Institute. Her dissertation used a mixed-methods approach to understand factors related to treatment integrity of behavior support plans delivered by parents and teachers participating in conjoint behavioral consultation in middle school. Her current research interests include qualitative methodologies and issues related to increasing access to behavioral health services.
- PhD, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, WI, 2020
- MS, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, WI, 2017
- B.A., Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA, 2015
Research Interests and Projects
- Conjoint behavioral consultation
- Qualitative research methods
- Participant-centered research
- Garbacz, S. A., Minch, D. R., Jordan, P., Young, K., & Weist, M. D. (in press). Moving towards meaningful and significant family partnerships in education. Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Garbacz, S. A., Beattie, T., Novotnak, T., Kurtz-Nelson, E., Zahn, M., Yim-Dockery, H.,…& Jordan, P. (in press). Examining the efficacy of conjoint behavioral consultation for middle school students with externalizing behavior problems. Behavioral Disorders.
- Romo, M. L., McVeigh, K. H., Jordan, P., Stingone, J. A., Chan, P. Y., & Askew, G. L. (in press). Birth characteristics of children who used early intervention and special education services in New York City. Journal of Public Health. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31884516/.
- Rescorla, L. A., Jordan, P., Zhang, S., Baelen-King, G., Althoff, R., Achenbach, T. M., & the International ASEBA Consortium (in press). Latent class analysis of the CBCL dysregulation profile for 6- to 16-year-olds in 29 societies. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31914322/.
- Jordan, P., Rescorla, L. A., Althoff, R. R., & Achenbach, T. M. (2016). International comparisons of the youth self-report dysregulation profile: Latent class analyses in 34 societies. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 55, 1046–1053. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27871639/.
- American Psychological Association – Early Career Member
- Division 16 (School Psychology)
- Division 53 (Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology)
- Division 54 (Pediatric Psychology)
- National Association of School Psychologists – Early Career Member
- APNA 34th Annual Conference Second Place Poster Award (2020)
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists Credentialing Scholarship (2019)
- UW-Madison School Psychology Excellence Recognition Award (2018)