MMI offers a wide variety of educational opportunities to support students in professional training programs, professionals, organizations and the community.
The clinical departments at MMI provide training opportunities for students in professional training programs from across the country. Specific information about each department’s training activities can be found on the individual department web page under Education.
Research and Academic Training
A broad array of training activities are available for students seeking graduate or post graduate training at MMI. Please select from the list below for more information on individual programs.
- Biomedical Research Training Program
- Clinical Cytogenetics Fellowship
- Doctoral Program in Applied Behavior Analysis
- MA in Applied Behavior Analysis
- MS or PhD in Medical Sciences
- Medical Genetics Fellowship
- Molecular Genetics Fellowship
- Physical Therapy LEND Traineeship
- Physical Therapy Pediatric Residency
- Predoctoral Internship
- Therapeutic Recreation Internship
More Training Opportunities
Leadership training for advanced graduate students and post-graduate professionals representing the fields of audiology, speech and language pathology, social work, psychology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, pediatrics, health administration, special education, nutrition, dentistry, and nursing.
- MMI Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND)
- MMI Autism Leadership Academy
Training through the MMI University Center for Excellence in Disabilities (UCEDD)
AmeriCorps is a national service initiative