FISH (Prenatal and Pregnancy Loss)
Rapid Aneuploidy FISH
Prenatal Chromosome Analysis is required when ordering this test.
- Advanced maternal age (>35 years of age)
- Abnormal NIPT, first trimester, second trimester, or combined maternal serum screening result indicating concern for Down syndrome or trisomy 13 or 18.
- Abnormal ultrasound findings suggestive of Down syndrome, trisomy 13 or 18, and/or triploidy
Constitutional (Targeted) FISH
Prenatal Chromosome Analysis is recommended when ordering this test.
- Prenatal ultrasound findings suggestive of a specific microdeletion or microduplication
- Previous pregnancy with or family history of a known familial chromosome abnormality