- Complimentary test kits are available, upon request, but are not required.
- Collect specimen under sterile conditions and maintain at room temperature unless otherwise indicated.
- Label specimens with two patient identifiers (patient's full name and date of birth) AND the collection date/time. When labeling, please use indelible ink or gummed labels.
- Coordinate transport for sample to be received in our laboratory within 24-48 hours of collection.
- Samples accepted Monday through Saturday.
- HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: Samples shipped via FedEx® will be delayed over the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. During these times, please communicate with the laboratory PRIOR to shipping.
- Transport specimens at room temperature unless otherwise indicated.
- Shipping during extreme temperatures may require special handling (call for assistance).
- Specimens cannot be frozen and most specimens must arrive within 24 hours of collection.
Request sample transport within the Omaha/Council Bluffs Metro-Area by calling 402-559-5070 (option 1).
When sending samples via FedEx®, it is helpful for our laboratory to know a shipment is en route. Prior to sending, please email or fax the completed test request form to 402-559-7248, including the airbill tracking number. This provides our laboratory accession team with information that would be needed to communicate with FedEx® and your facility should the sample not be delivered as expected.
- Please include Internal Billing Reference # 3155070600 on the FedEx© airbill.
- Call to obtain our laboratory’s FedEx® account number. Please be prepared to identify yourself as a current client or provide information to set up a new client account.
- Saturday delivery: When sending a sample to be received on Saturday, Saturday delivery must be checked on the FedEx® airbill to ensure the sample is promptly delivered.
Human Genetics Laboratory - Zip 5440
UNMC Shipping & Receiving Dock
601 S. Saddle Creek Road
Omaha, NE 68106