The below articles, cited in our detailed test pages, are helpful resources for clinicians.
- Consensus Statement: Chromosomal Microarray Is a First-Tier Clinical Diagnostic Test for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities or Congenital Anomalies; American Journal of Human Genetics. 86, 749–764, May 14, 2010.
- Comprehensive Evaluation of the Child With Intellectual Disability or Global Developmental Delays; Pediatrics. v 134, n 3, September 2014.
- HRS/EHRA Expert Consensus Statement on the State of Genetic Testing for the Channelopathies and Cardiomyopathies; Heart Rhythm. v 8, n 8, August 2011.
- Prevalence and Complications of Single-Gene and Chromosomal Disorders in Craniosynostosis; Pediatrics, v 126, n 2, August 2010.
- Clinical Significance of Y Chromosome Loss in Hematologic Disease; Genes, Chromosomes & Cancer. 27:11-16 (2000).