Munroe-Meyer Institute events
- See Back-to-School Tips for reducing possible challenges and encouraging some of the safety skills necessary for attending school during the pandemic - provided by MMI's Severe Behavior Program.
- Do you have an upcoming appointment at MMI? Read welcome back to clinic guidelines for health and safety (English | Spanish)
- From MMI Director, Karoly Mirnics, M.D., Ph.D. Read Director's Message: A Spectrum of Racism
Expanded MMI services and resources during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Community Autism Resource Education (C.A.R.E.) Program is available online
- C.A.R.E. Program is also available in Spanish
- Family Support During Crisis video library
- Health Care Transition Clinic is now scheduling telehealth appointments statewide
- Psychology is offering up to two free appointments via telehealth for behavioral health
- Telehealth & Zoom at MMI
Events sponsored by our supporting boards
- Munroe-Meyer Guild Garden Walk
Preview video of the gardens and save the date for next year's event - June 13, 2021.
- RiteCare Classic Golf Benefit (originally scheduled for June 17) at Pacific Springs Golf Course, Omaha. Shotgun start at 12 p.m. - Presented by Scottish Rite Foundation of Omaha.
Learn more and register.
Other things you may be interested in
Now through August 30
- 3:00-4:30 p.m. on Sundays
Crip Camp: The Official Virtual Experience, featuring trailblazing speakers from the disability community. Learn more and register.
- COVID-19 Webinar Series offered by Health Matters Program / Department of Disability and Human Development at the University of Illinois at Chicago - View schedule.
- 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Parenting the iGen (age 13-19) parent-only web seminar, hosted by Smart Gen Society and Down Syndrome Alliance of the Midlands. Link to facebook event.
- 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Parenting the iGen (IDD Adults) parent-only web seminar, hosted by Smart Gen Society and Down Syndrome Alliance of the Midlands. Link to facebook event.
- 10:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Omaha Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk and Family Festival. Werner Park, Papillion, Neb. Learn more & register.
Munroe-Meyer Institute may not be directly involved with all listings, but we share them as a courtesy to our MMI family.