New building | New address 6902 Pine Street
- All services are provided at our new building, located near the University of Nebraska at Omaha Scott Campus. Our location at the UNMC main campus at Farnam & Saddle Creek is closed.
- View a map of our new building with entrances and parking.
Advocacy & Awareness
The Munroe-Meyer Institute is committed to promoting acceptance and inclusion for all people with and without disabilities and other complex health care needs. We proudly support local, national and international awareness initiatives and invite our MMI family and anyone with an interest to become involved in these important conversations.
June is ... Pride Month
- Juneteenth – Learn more
June 22, 1999
- Olmstead v. L.C. (US Supreme Court) unjustified segregation of PWD constitutes discrimination in violation of the ADA – Learn more
June 26 - July 2
- Deaf-Blind Awareness Week – Learn more
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Nebraska Disability Pride Day at Bethany Park in Lincoln, NE. Email Kellie Ellerbusch or call 402-559-4892 if you want to be involved | View PDF flyer.
Educational & Training Opportunities
- 4:30-6 p.m.
Genetic Counseling Career Exploration Series: Our UNMC Education Program, Virtual Open House - View PDF flyer | Learn more and register.
RiteCare Classic Golf Benefit, sponsored by Scottish Rite Foundation of Omaha - a benefit for the RiteCare Speech and Language Clinic at the UNMC Munroe-Meyer Institute - Learn more, donate or register.
Reminders & Resources
Share Your Experience
We rely on families and clients to help us understand where we can improve and what we do well. There are several ways to provide feedback.
- Access the share your experience page to leave feedback for Munroe-Meyer.
All events are listed in central time (CT).
The inclusion of events and links from this site do not imply endorsement. The Munroe-Meyer Institute may not be directly involved with all activities but we share them as a courtesy to our MMI family.
Please email MMI Community Engagement to get your event included in this list or if we've listed any details incorrectly; apologies in advance!Events are also shared on MMI Facebook and Twitter accounts. Like and follow us to stay current.