ADOS-2 | Modules 1-4
Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule
Advanced/Research Reliability Workshop
The ADOS-2 advanced/research workshop is designed for individuals who have already completed ADOS-2
clinical/introductory training, including those who would like to establish research reliability so they can use the ADOS-2 for research purposes or gain hands-on clinical experience administering with live patients in small groups.
The training is two and a half days, involving intensive instruction on the psychometrics of the instrument, working in small groups on administering and scoring the ADOS-2, and discussion and question/answer about specific administration and coding issues.
- Completion of the ADOS-2 Introductory Clinical Workshop
- Pre-course videos of you administering two ADOS-2 modules (one module 1/2, one module 3/4)
- Participants should bring their ADOS-2 manual to this workshop
- Munroe-Meyer Institute, iCASD - Integrated Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Lunch is provided.
- Registration fee does not include review of video administration for research reliability.
- Check only - your seat is guaranteed once payment is received.