The Psychology Department program is primarily housed at MMI on the campus of UNMC but also has staff and trainees located in 21 additional rural and urban “outreach” sites across the State.
The behavioral assessment and treatment programs of the department include on site clinical and training programs in:
- behavioral pediatrics;
- pediatric pain management;
- childhood sleep disorders;
- academic behavioral interventions;
- elimination disorders;
- traumatic brain injury; and
- developmental disabilities assessment.
The department has:
- four treatment rooms, three of which have observational capability for student supervision; and
- 21 “learning through service” sites across the state that are integrated into primary health care offices where trainees and staff see patients side-by-side with pediatricians and family medicine physicians.
For more information, go to the Psychology department.