The partnership of UNMC and the Nebraska Medical Center will be a world-renowned health sciences center that:
- Delivers state-of-the-art health care.
- Prepares the best-educated health professionals and scientists.
- Ranks among the leading research centers.
- Advances our historic commitment to community health.
- Embraces the richness of diversity to build unity.
The mission of the University of Nebraska Medical Center is to improve the health of Nebraska through premier educational programs, innovative research, the highest quality patient care, and outreach to underserved populations.
Faculty, staff and students of UNMC will:
- Emphasize quality and have high expectations for performance.
- Pursue excellence in an ethical manner.
- Foster an environment of learning and communication.
- Respect individuals for their cultures, contributions and points of view.
- Support the mission and vision of UNMC in the best interests of our customers.
- Promote individual accountability for organizational success.
- Chancellor Emeritus
Vice Chancellor for Research
Vice Chancellor for Business & Finance
Vice Chancellor for External Affairs
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Deans and Directors
- Campus Growth
- History & Mission
- Campus Security
- Campus Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Policies and Procedures
- Final Action Report
Final Team Report
Criteria for Accreditation
- Data Resource Room
Task Forces and Teams
Vision, Mission and Values
Frequently Asked Questions
Campus Survey Results
- Self-study Report (PDF)
News and Publications
- Higher Learning Commission
- North Central Association