Below is a limited list of neurologic conditions and the programs that specialize in their care. You can scroll down through the list to find the program that matches your condition or search this web page by holding down the control key and typing the letter f (Ctrl +F).
- Alzheimer's disease and related disorders, including Dementia, Frontotemporal Dementia, Lewy Body Dementia, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Vascular Dementia.
- Seizures, convulsions, spells, Grand mal, Petit Mal, epilepsy surgery, Vagal Nerve Stimulator.
- Our General Neurology program is equipped to see the full spectrum of neurological diseases. Some of the neurological conditions that are commonly seen by General Neurology include: headaches, migraine, back pain, seizures, convulsions, spells, syncope, numbness, tingling, weakness, dizziness, gait (walking) problems, twitching, speech difficulties, balance problems and many others.
- The Mind & Brain Health Labs foster multi disciplinary research programs and activities of personnel devoted to basic, translational, and clinical research on human neurocognitive performance across laboratory and real world settings.
- Parkinson Disease and related disorders, Huntington's Disease, Dystonia, Chorea, Ataxia, Myoclonus, jerks, hemifacial spasm, torticollis, Tourette syndrome and other tic disorders, Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Botulinum toxin injections (Botox, Myobloc, Xeomin, Dysport).
- Multiple Sclerosis, Neuromyelitis optica (NMO), and other neuro-immunological and neuro-inflammatory conditions.
- Acute stroke, ruptured aneurysms and subarachnoid hemorrhage, trauma involving brain or spinal cord, meningitis and encephalitis.
- Weakness, numbness, tingling, ALS, neuropathy, myopathy, radiculopathy, autonomic diseases, Myasthenia gravis, Spinomuscular atrophy.
- Strokes, cerebral hemorrhage (bleeding) and infarcts, Moya-Moya, vasculitis, vasculopathy, arterial diseases, Cerebral venous thrombosis, arteriovenous malformations (AVM), brain blood clots.