Patient care is provided through UNMC’s primary clinical partner Nebraska Medicine with UNMC Department of Neurosurgery faculty members.
The Department of Neurosurgery at Nebraska Medicine is responsible for the treatment of congenital and acquired disorders of the brain, spine and spinal cord, and peripheral nervous system in the adult and pediatric patient. Our neurosurgeons provide state-of-the-art care to patients throughout Nebraska and the Midwest.
Find more information on pre-registration, financial assistance and releasing or gaining access to your medical records through Nebraska Medicine.
Our special areas of expertise include:
Find more information
- General neurosurgery
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- Cerebrovascular/Endovascular Surgery
- Brain and spinal tumors
- Peripheral nerve abnormalities
- Spinal disorders
- Stereotactic/Functional Neurosurgery, including deep brain stimulation
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for tumors, vascular abnormalities, and pain
- Neurosurgical pain therapies, e.g., spinal cord and peripheral nerve stimulation
- Movement disorders, e.g., Parkinson's disease, tremor, spasticity
on pre-registration, financial assistance and releasing or gaining access to your medical records through Nebraska Medicine