- Name: Paul Biddle, M.D.
- Hometown: Jefferson City, Tenn.
- Title and department at UNMC: Associate professor, UNMC Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiology
- General cardiology
How I fell in love with cardiology:
I had good role models.
- M.D., University of Tennessee-Memphis
- Residency, internal medicine, University of Tennessee-Memphis
- Fellowship, general cardiology, Creighton University, Omaha
- Fellowship, interventional cardiology, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- The Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology
Three things people may not know about me:
- I am still a Tennessee Vols fan, except when they're playing Nebraska.
- I'm now a Nashville Predators NHL fan -- they almost won the Stanley Cup this year.
- I have developed a number of professional connections to UNMC and Nebraska Medicine over the years, and I am looking forward to being part of the program.