This year, UNMC has an employee participation goal of 50 percent and a monetary goal of $160,000. For the fourth year, UNMC will be teaming with Nebraska Medicine, aiming for a combined goal of $350,000.
It's easy to give!
- UNMC employees can pledge online through an efficient, secure system using your UNMC eServ (formerly ESS) password.
- Today, UNMC employees will receive an e-mail message in their UNMC e-mail accounts.
- Paper pledge cards will be available to UNMC employees who do not have UNMC e-mail accounts.
- Campaign pledges, which can be made through UNMC's payroll deduction, are automatically withdrawn beginning in January.
- A "no-pledge" option is available online for employees who choose not to donate. If you're unable to contribute, you still are encouraged to access the eWay website and submit a "no donation" response. A "no donation" response counts toward total employee participation.
The United Way supports a variety of human-service program providers across the Omaha/Council Bluffs area. United Way-supported programs build lasting change, creating life-changing opportunities by meeting the basic needs of the area's most vulnerable populations, supporting children during their academic years and helping to prepare young people for productive careers. The programs funded by the United Way impact our neighbors.
Employees can give by credit card on the online giving site, as well as through payroll deduction, cash, check, or direct bill.
Employees can direct their campaign contributions of $50 or more to any of hundreds of health and human service nonprofit organizations across the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.
Incentives for 2017:
- All those who pledge a minimum of $20 (only $1.67 per month) by 4 p.m. on Sept. 22 will be eligible to win a prize each week of the campaign! Drawings will be held every Friday. Exciting prizes this year include gift cards and Husker football tickets.
- The earlier you donate, the better chance you have at winning.
- Drawing winners will be notified via email.
The EServe link in the article will take you to your sign-in page. After you sign in, there is a link to donate.
I am from the Norfolk UNMC campus and did not see a United Way link. Who shall I contact about donating?