This week's prizes include:
- A $25 Amazon Gift Card
- A $25 Starbucks Gift Card
- A $25 AMC Gift Card
- A $50 Target Gift Card
- A pair of Husker tickets to the Northwestern vs. Nebraska football game on Nov. 4.
Employees of UNMC who pledge a minimum of $20 to the United Way campaign will be eligible for the prizes listed above. You can log into eServ and make a pledge by 4 p.m. today to be included in the drawing. Once you pledge, you are entered in all weekly drawings.
Entering Day 5 of UNMC's United Way campaign, here's how the participation levels stack up by college or unit:
- College of Allied Health Professions: 69 percent
- Chancellor's Unit: 42 percent
- Business and Finance: 35 percent
- College of Public Health: 33 percent
- College of Nursing: 28 percent
- Academic and Student Affairs: 27 percent
- Human Resources: 24 percent
- Research: 22 percent
- Munroe-Meyer Institute: 21 percent
- Eppley Institute: 21 percent
- ITS: 19 percent
- Facilities Management and Planning: 18 percent
- College of Medicine: 13 percent
- College of Pharmacy: 11 percent
- College of Dentistry: 4 percent
The running total
As of 3 p.m. Thursday, UNMC achieved:
- Donations of $84,515
- Employee participation of 18 percent. Remember, using the UNMC eServ website to choose not to donate counts as participation.
To participate in supporting the United Way:
- Click on this link. (The link will take you to UNMC eServ page.)
- Enter your UNMC username and password.
- Click on the United Way link and participate today!
- Credit card donations are accepted.