|Facilitator Jacob Dahlke|
- Wes Zeger, D.O., associate professor, emergency medicine;
- David Cates, Ph.D., director, behavioral health;
- Angela Boesch, nursing manager, nursing staffing resources;
- Maureen O'Donnell, Arbor Family Counseling, Employee Assistance Program; and
- Facilitator Jacob Dahlke, clinical ethicist, Office of Healthcare Ethics at Nebraska Medicine
Lunch will be provided, beginning at 11:45 a.m., to the first 70 participants. The Schwartz Center Rounds are presented by the Office of Healthcare Ethics and held the third Wednesday of every month.
Continuing Medical Education and Continuing Education Units are available for eligible staff.