- Today: 10-a.m.-6 p.m. Recreational Therapy Department's "Arts for Hearts" sale, Durham Outpatient Center's West Atrium, 4400 Emile St., Omaha. The children, youth and adult participants of the MMI Recreational Therapy Department have collaboratively created art pieces such as glass fusion pieces, candles, wall art, frames and decorative door hangers. These items will be for sale and all proceeds will be returned to the programs to enhance future programming activities.
- May 11: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Recreational Therapy Department's "Arts for Hearts" sale, Durham Outpatient Center's West Atrium, 4400 Emile St., Omaha.
- May 19: 1-5 p.m. Gotta Be Me/WhyArts presents Community Art Day, 5108 Pine St., Omaha. (If there is rain, event will be on the University of Nebraska at Omaha campus, 6001 Dodge St., in the Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center)
- May 23: Omaha Gives!
- May 31: 4-6 p.m. Retirement celebration for Bruce Buehler, M.D., Linder Reading Room in the Sorrell Center on the UNMC Omaha campus.
- June 10: Munroe-Meyer Guild Garden Walk
- June 13: RiteCare Classic Golf Tournament, four-person scramble, lunch at 11 a.m. with a noon shotgun start. Pacific Springs Golf Course, 16810 Harney St., Omaha. Click here for registration information.
- June 23: WalkRite for RiteCare. To create teams or donate, click here.
- Aug. 4: Meyer Foundation for Disabilities Owl Ride
- Aug. 9: 6:30 p.m. Camp Munroe Theater performance.