- Aug. 4: Meyer Foundation for Disabilities Owl Ride. For information or to register, click here.
- Aug. 9: 6:30 p.m. Camp Munroe Theater performance, Scottish Rite Masonic Center, 202 S 20th St, Omaha.
- Aug. 13: Regina Harbourne, Ph.D., will give a Grand Rounds presentation on "How Do Humans Learn? Lessons From Basic Research, Clinical Research and Life: Getting to the Cause and Effect" at 2:30 p.m. at UNMC's Durham Research Center, Room 1004.
- Aug. 14: Community Seminar: Regina Harbourne, Ph.D., will speak on "Making Children Smarter: Jointly advancing motor and cognitive development" at 7-8:30 p.m., Sorrell Center, Room 1005
- Sept. 17: Community Seminar: Michele Lobo, Ph.D., University of Delaware, will speak on "Using Developmental Science and Play to Improve Outcomes for Infants at Risk" at 7:30-8:30 p.m., Sorrell Center, Room 1005.