Upcoming events of interest to the MMI community:
- Aug. 24: 3:30 p.m., Durham Research Center, Room 1004. Grand Rounds Seminar, "Improving Systems of Care for Individuals with Autism," presented by Zachary Warren, Ph.D.
- Sept. 17: Community Seminar: Michele Lobo, Ph.D., University of Delaware, will speak on "Using Developmental Science and Play to Improve Outcomes for Infants at Risk" at 7:30-8:30 p.m., Sorrell Center, Room 1005.
- Oct. 6: Save the Date: Autism Action Partnership Presents The 10th Annual Vintage Affaire, Unmasking Autism. Embassy Suites La Vista
- Oct. 13:Down Syndrome Alliance of the Midlands' Omaha Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk & Family Festival. 9-2 p.m., Stinson Park, 2285 S 67th St., Omaha.
- Oct. 19: Save the Date: Friends of Scottish Rite Dinner and Auction. 5:30 p.m. silent auction, 7:15 p.m. dinner. For details and sponsorship opportunities, click here.