- Name: Taylor Anderson
- Hometown: Torrington, Wyo.
- Title and department at UNMC: Instructor, UNMC College of Nursing
I'm currently seeking my DNP-PNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice-Pediatric Nurse Practitioner) degree from Maryville University in St. Louis.
How I fell in love with nursing:
In high school, a great friend of mine was battling cancer. Through visits to Children's Hospital Colorado to see him, I realized my passion to help children and families. With this is mind I applied to nursing school and have now been practicing for six years.
- M.S.N., nursing education, Walden University, Minneapolis
- B.S.N., UNMC
Three things people may not know about me:
- I love to travel.
- I enjoy spending time in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
- My family enjoys camping, fishing, hunting and hiking.
Welcome to the CON!